Sydney

Sydney
My first destination down under

So CUTE!!!!!

So CUTE!!!!!
These are my new best friends

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Food Poisoning! Gak!

Alrighty...made it to Cairns okay....made it to the resort in good shape.  Showered, dried my hair, caught a shuttle into town to wander around.  Bought me some groceries cuz I noticed there was a fridge in the room (sweet)!  Then I decided to hang out and have some dinner on a patio before catching the shuttle back.  Evil, evil, evil.  Four hours later I was in food poisoning HELL!

I was kind of paranoid as I had to meet a bus at 9 am to go to the marina and get out to the reef but by 7am I knew there was NO WAY I was going to make it.  Luckily, as is the Aussie way, I called and told them the problem and they said I could just choose to go another day.   Thank you Quicksilver!

P.S. If you ever happen to have the opportunity to dine half way across the planet and someone suggests the happening joint called Rattle and Hum....run screaming in the opposite direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment